Markham Contracting Co., Inc. was established in 1977. We are an Arizona Family Heavy Civil Contracting Company. Markham is proud of the projects and relationships that we have built over the past 45 years. We are even more proud of our team of amazing dedicated professionals. Markham is devoted to fostering a diverse and inclusive team of unique individuals to build upon our past success. Markham Contracting is one of Arizona’s largest full-service grading, paving, concrete, wet utility, dry utility and general engineering contractors who values its employees and provides them with every opportunity to be successful.
Markham currently has an immediate opening for the following:
Requirements & Qualifications
· 3 year’s experience in underground utilities on a major commercial sites and/or highway projects (water, sewer, and storm). Ideal candidates must be motivated and able to follow directions in a large crew setting.
· Must be motivated and able to follow directions in a large crew setting.
· Must have EXCELLENT communication and listening skills.
· Knowledge of confined space and competent person training preferred.
Markham’s benefit package for qualifying employees includes:
· Competitive Pay
· Personal/Sick time
· Medical, Dental and Vision Care Benefits
· Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· 401k Employer-matched program
· Profit Sharing
Markham Contracting Co., Inc. is an EEO employer Markham Contracting does pre-employment drug testing.
If you match this description, and are interested in joining the Markham team, we would like to hear from you!
**WE HIRE VETERENS
Apply in person