The Equipment Maintenance & Calibration Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all testing equipment is properly maintained, repaired and calibrated in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with manufacturer and / or Examinetics standards. This position will also maintain records and reports of repairs and calibrations according to Examinetics and compliance requirements.
This Job Description may not include all of the duties assigned to the employee and may be updated and modified by the department supervisor, according to the operational dynamics and needs of the company.
- Repair as needed work force health screening and testing equipment including but not limited to audiometric equipment, pulmonary function equipment, vision screening equipment, spirometers, and any other testing equipment utilized by Examinetics (herein referred to as “Equipment”).
- Perform regular maintenance services on all Equipment in accordance with Examinetics maintenance policies
- Perform calibrations on all equipment in accordance with Examinetics calibration policies and procedures
- Update and maintain detail records and reports by updating software systems, and database records with all calibration, maintenance and repair records.
- Update asset-tracking database of equipment reassignment on a timely basis. Manage the equipment maintenance, calibration and repair schedule and service work accordingly.
- Assist with inventory management of all testing equipment and supplies.
- Assist in assembly and documentation of audiometer testing kits.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all necessary supplies and parts for maintenance, repairs, and calibration needs.
- Ensure all equipment that is ready to ship has been properly tested and in good working condition
- Manage and maintain calibration and repair vendor relationships
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Perform required tasks with minimal supervision. Work required hours and times. Work overtime when necessary. Have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1+ years previous calibration experience of electronic equipment preferred
- 1+ years previous equipment repair and maintenance experience preferred
- Strong computer and keyboard skills including MS Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Typical Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to walk; sit; stand; use hands to finger; handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop; kneel; see; talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The typical warehouse work environment
- COVID vaccination is REQUIRED. New hires must be able to produce proof of 1stround vaccination shot prior to start date. Employees are also responsible for obtaining 2nd shot in a timely manner and any additional booster shots per CDC guidelines to remain eligible for employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.