Examinetics is hiring a team of on-call technicians to perform services with our team of technicians nationwide. Training will be provided.
- Respirator Fit Test and Pulmonary Function training
- Competitive pay with possible overtime
- Accept and decline job assignments based on your availability
- Remote assignments that require travel by air or car paid for by Examinetics
- Multiday or 1–3-week assignments at a time based on availability
- Camaraderie with a team of Examinetics Technicians
An On-Call Fit Test Technician (FTT) is responsible for delivering quality customer service while conducting onsite respirator fit testing and pulmonary function testing. You will also manage our client data collection during the testing event and ensure timely submission to the corporate office. Travel may be required; applicants need to be comfortable traveling by air and car. The FTT is expected to work independently in the field, as well as with Examinetics technicians.
This Job Description may not include all the duties assigned to the employee and may be updated and modified by the department supervisor, per the operational dynamics and needs of the company.
- Travel to client sites, on a flexible and fluid schedule that may include some weekends
- Schedules may include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift work
- Perform Fit Testing services onsite in client testing room
- Use required testing and common health assessment equipment for qualitative and quantitative fit testing
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of test results to the corporate office
- Provide exceptional customer service to client work site personnel
- Understand all test service definitions and key processes required to relay test results to appropriate personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned by Regional Operations Manager and Scheduling team
- Must be at least 21 years old and able to book rental car
- COVID vaccination is REQUIRED