ABACUS Plumbing is currently seeking Residential and Commercial Plumbers (Plumbing License required)
Service Plumbers: 80-180K, average 100K
What’s In It For Me?
- Health, Vision and Dental plans for you and your family to choose from
- New company truck, Gas card and paid tolls
- Dispatch from home
- We will keep you busy
- Car give away and other prizes through out the year
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Special Program Options: FSA, EPA, Legal Services, and Identity Theft
- Continuous Training for your Professional Development
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment
- Coached and supported career growth
What Will I do?
- Diagnose common and diverse plumbing emergencies efficiently and accurately and perform plumbing services
- Strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills
- Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement (Faucets, Tubs, and Toilet)
- Drain Cleaning
- Competent use of conventional sewer machines
- Communicate and consult with homeowners to give them the best options on repair or replace based off the customers plumbing needs
Do I have What it Takes?
- A minimum of 2 years residential service & repair experience (diagnosing & troubleshooting a normal plumbing system)
- Plumbing License required
- Leak Location and Repair, a plus
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Provide exceptional customer service while on the jobsite
- Results driven in a high-energy environment
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently
- Ability work in hot, cold, wet climates depending on the weather
- Wrench Group and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Wrench Group and its affiliates comply with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact the company Human Resources office.