Agility MFG Inc. located in Dover NH has a full-time opening for an experienced Electronics Test Technician
Job Summary: (Includes but not limited to)
· Testing and troubleshooting to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
· To interpret process documentation and schematics.
· Component ID and placement while ensuring compliance with IPC-610 standards and customer requirements.
· Track and maintain data as required.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
· Process adherence
· Maintaining equipment
· shop cleanliness
· High School Diploma or equivalent certificate required.
· Minimum 1 year experience in an electronics manufacturing environment utilizing test equipment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products and MRP software.
· A working knowledge of testing in an electronics manufacturing environment.
Prior experience not required we are willing to train motivated applicants with applicable skills. Recent graduates with electronics background/classwork will be considered.
Benefits, including health insurance, vary and are available after 90 days. This is a first shift positions, no nights or weekends required.
Agility works a 4-day schedule Tues-Fri with flexible start times.