Job description - Installer
Great opportunity to join a growing company in the DMV area.
Starting $22/Hour + Benefits.
Review floor plans; lay, level and grout rails; assemble mobile and stationary systems; and unload and transport job materials to job sites throughout the DC Metro area. Experience in construction, carpentry, or furniture installation is preferred (but willing to train the right person). Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Preferably a US citizen to qualify for access to government buildings.
· Has the ability to understand and carry-out directions from leads and field supervisors
· Is professional in appearance and in manners
· Willingness to learn new products and techniques
· Has good oral and written communication skills
· Has physical strength and stamina required to lift and move furniture, boxes and equipment
· Has strong work ethic and very ethical approach to the business; is punctual and self-motivated; has the ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts
· Means of transportation to job sites
Technical and Product Skills:
· Is mechanically adept and knows how to safely use tools and equipment
· Understands basic installation processes: unloading, loading, staging, uncartoning, panel assembly, component assembly, cleanup and detailing, lock installation, etc.
· Knows how to assemble, fine-tune and detail panels, electrical parts, components, casegoods, seating, filing, tables, etc.
· Can read plans, blueprints and elevations, and understands architectural and furniture symbols
· Is capable and efficient in the assembly of furniture, resulting in quality workmanship
· Can adhere to latest COVID protections
· Recognizes the importance of safety in the workplace and can uphold OSHA Standards
· High school diploma or GED required
· 2-3 experience in labor and installation, previous furniture experience is preferred
· Has valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
· Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled