MGC Diagnostics Corporation (www.MGCDiagnostics.com) is the leader in providing innovative technology for cardiorespiratory diagnostics. We recognize that our success depends upon the capabilities of our employees to assist MGC Diagnostics in achieving its business goals. MGC Diagnostics is proud of its collaborative environment where it values contributions of each of its team members. We currently have an opening on our outstanding support team for a field applications training specialist. If you want a meaningful career where your efforts will benefit medical teams around the world and your qualifications match our requirements, please respond by emailing your resume and compensation requirements.
The company offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive employee benefit plan including PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and 401(k) match.
The Field Training and Education Specialist provides the highest quality education to our customers in a professional manner with an emphasis on the superiority, efficiency and state-of-the-art system characteristics provided by our company's products.
OVERALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide training to our customers to assist them in operating their cardiopulmonary equipment in an efficient manner and realize that MGC Diagnostics understands the importance of placing customers at the forefront of our concerns.
· Training will be professionally taught with an emphasis on our technology and quality.
· Provide management with timely written reports on recommendations, progress and concerns.
· Become knowledgeable of accounts and alert management to any potential concerns.
· Board certified Respiratory Therapist or Exercise Physiologist with 2 or more years of clinical experience required. BS or MA preferred.
· Familiarity with MGC Diagnostics' Cardiopulmonary equipment a plus.
· Ability to effectively communicate in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Proficiency with pulmonary function and/or cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
· Business travel by plane or car. Overnight travel up to 85% to include some weekends.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Ability to work independently.
MGC Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is MGC Diagnostics policy to afford equal opportunity employment to all individuals without regard for race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, age, familial status, marital status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all phases of an individual's career, beginning with the initial recruitment and selection and continuing through the processes of placement, transfer, promotion, compensation and benefits. MGC Diagnostics will act affirmatively in all matters of equal employment opportunity, including recruitment, hiring and training of women, minority group individuals, veterans and individuals with disabilities to assure they are provided equal opportunity of employment. MGC Diagnostics is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
To apply email resume with compensation requirements to: HR@mgcdiagnostics.com