Installation of a variety of equipment, including: residential elevator, wheelchair lifts and stair lifts.
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely manner
- Self-starter with good organizational skills
- Positive working attitude
- Ability to work as a team
- Good attendance record
- Must be reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Basic math skills
- Construction experience/knowledge a plus, but not required
- Current WA State driver's license with clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass background check