The Route Sales Driver is responsible for operating a straight truck to mostly residential customers on an assigned route. The position involves moderate lifting, placement of empty trash bins onto the hydraulic lift, power washing, truck supplies preparation, occasional customer enrollment, and other functions involved in servicing a variety of customers.
* Service customers in an efficient, timely, courteous and accurate manner.
* Promote the addition and sales of new clients.
* Efficiently update progress via route management software.
* Maintain proper handheld records for all accounts.
* Ensure load is properly secured.
* Resolve customer complaints.
* Must be able to complete assigned daily route on time.
* Maintain a valid drivers license, report any moving violations to management immediately.
* Check load security prior to travel and at each stop, making adjustments when needed.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Ability to lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.).
* Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with moderate noise, sometimes slippery floors. Temperature range from 34-100 degrees F.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must have a clean driving record.
* Must be over 25 yrs of age and be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Germ Busters Inc is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws